1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. The paper will be subject to double blinded review and thus it should not include any author information or information that can be used to identify the authors. If so, the paper will be rejected without being sent out for review.
3. Please note that the committee do suggest you to submit the FULL PAPER to review if you would like to present and publish your paper. One who submits the ABSTRACT will be regarded as a presenter only. All ABSTRACT submission will not get any comments from the committee and will not be published in Proceedings as well. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
▪ Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at VSIP 2023;
▪ If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper (no less than Eight Pages).
4. Full paper and abstract should be prepared according to the template before submission.
1. Please click to submit paper/abstract through online system.
2. Or you can submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be named as "Submission-VSIP 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
3. Submission Confirmation: The submission will be confirmed immediately by the submission system. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from email@example.com within two working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as acceptable emails to receive.