How to pay? How to get an invoice before paying? The official receipt of your payment Refund Policy Security Reminder Organizer Statement
Authors can only start the registration process when the full paper / abstract is accepted by VSIP 2022.
Option 1. Online Payment (VISA/MASTER CARD/Alipay/WeChat, etc.)
Option 2. Bank Transfer (30 USD Service Charge)
You could get domestic and foreign bank account information from the conference secretary at email@example.com
Option 3. PayPal (30 USD Service Charge)
You could get PayPal account from the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't paid the fee yet but you need the invoice to proceed to the payment, please indicate the type of participation (Full paper/Abstract/Listeners). If you are a student, please attach the student card or other document confirming that you are a student.
We will need the following information:
1. Paper ID:
2. Paper Title:
3. Conference: 2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022)
4. Bill to: (please indicate name of University / Institution / person)
5. VAT number:
6. Name of Participate:
8. Type: Presentation & Full Paper / Presentation & Abstract / Listener
After the successful registration, we will issue the official receipt of your payment, you will receive the receipt together with all conference materials at the conference site. If the conference will be held online due to COVID-19, we will send electronic version to you via email after conference.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned or electronic version.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 20 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
* 10-20 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* Within 10 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary at email@example.com.
* The participants are required to enter and exit the conference areas wearing the name tag, and not to lend the name tag to others. Non-participants are not allowed to enter the conference areas without permission.
* Please keep all your belongings (laptop, mobile phone, etc.) with you in the public. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.
How to pay?
How to get an invoice before paying?
The official receipt of your payment