Participants are suggested to
arrange the schedule as below brief program. The detailed program will be
updated in November 2021.
Day 1 - November 19, 2021 (Friday)
▪ 10:00-17:00 | Sign in and Materials Collection
The first day is all about registration. Participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. And the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
▪ 14:00-17:00 | Committee Conference
Day 2 - November 20, 2021 (Saturday)
▪ 8:30-12:00 | Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
The conference chair will host the opening ceremony in the morning, and all the participants are supposed to be there, then the keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants. During the intermission, there will be a photo part for all the participants to take a group photo.
▪ 12:00 - 13:30 | Lunch
▪ 13:30 - 18:00 | Parallel Sessions
▪ 18:00 - 20:30 | Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - November 21, 2021 (Sunday)
▪ 9:00-12:00 | Invited Speeches
▪ 14:00-19:00 | City Tour in Wuhan